Communication. Campaigning. Training. Consulting.
COMMUNICATIONS & OPERATIONS SERVICES
WRITING & RESEARCH
- Develop message—assessing and determining audience, voice, and rhetoric. Write Issues and Bio Copy—data and stakeholder driven, persuasive writing that matches project style
- Speeches—stump, convention, rally, and topical
- OpEds, Position Papers
- Opposition and Candidate Research
WEBSITE & DOMAIN
- Google domain set up: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom website as a base point of campaign communications and training on use/maintenance
- Online Donation set up
DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
- Graphic Design—logo, branding (fonts, color scheme), campaign literature, email templates
- Photography and Videography
Full strategic plan and path to victory, campaign roles and structure, organizational endorsements, schedule.
Universe building and targeting, weekly metrics, scripts and materials, specifically tailored apartment and constituency programs.
Overall communication strategy, audience and voice, message and platform development, persuasion sheets for volunteers, background interview and research, print/digital/social media strategies.
Call lists, fundraising schedule, sessions with staff on network fundraising and best practices.
CAUCUS & CONVENTION PLAN
Customized. Includes planning for pre-convention committees.
Plan for identifying, persuading, and engaging delegates between caucus and convention.
TRAINING & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Campaign Manager Training
- Train the Trainer (field)—trains field staff and super volunteers on how to train others to do high quality persuasion
- Recruitment/Hard Asks
- Staffing the Candidate
- Debate, public speaking, and interview
- Fundraising/Hard Asks
- Caucus and convention
CAUCUS & CONVENTION
- Caucus (staff)—for candidate, staff, and super volunteers in leadership positions
- Caucus (public)—for supporters and curious members of the public
- Convention (staff)—for all those filling active roles during convention
- Convention (delegate)—prepares and informs delegates about how convention is expected to go
STAFFING & CONSULTING SERVICES
- Convention and Caucus Staffing—provides highly experienced and successful staff for convention floor, war room, teller room, and other needs. Set up and run convention data operation
- Finance Filing Reconciliation—works through your receipts and expenditures, identifies and corrects any issues, and gets submitted before deadline
- 1-on-1 Fundraising Coaching
- Event Staffing for Candidate
- Recruitment Calls
- Strategic, campaign, and management consulting
- Labor Relations
- Administrative services
- Student Relations
MEETING YOUR NEEDS
No project is exactly like any other. Our strategic planning services are tailored to the conditions of your vision and lay out a specific path to success.